Itella Information will participate in the 5th European EXPP Summit on the 21st and 22nd September in Amsterdam. The event is Europe’s leading event on E-Invoicing and E-Billing, as well as information and networking platform for all industries. It will bring together over 200 E-Invoicing experts and delegates from more than 20 different countries.
As European expert in managing information flows, as well as being trendsetter of electronic invoicing Itella Information acts as one of the main sponsors of the event. Itella Information aims to help its customers by offering economical solutions. By rationalising the invoicing processes it is possible to enhance competitiveness significantly.
It is possible to boost the efficiency of your company’s invoicing processes through effective handling of outgoing and incoming invoice flows. By automating invoice processes and multi-channelling you gain remarkably in respect of time, money and flexibility. If you choose completely electronic invoice processing, you also save the environment.
Itella Information’s invoice management services consist of Invoice Receiving Solution, iPurchase to Pay, and of Invoice Sending Solution, iBilling – both offering multi-channel options. All connections and maintenance in relation to data transfers are the responsibility of Itella. When invoice handling is divided into several channels, the need for process maintenance and monitoring is emphasised. With iPurchase to Pay and iBilling, the Customer can make invoice processing more efficient and eliminate unnecessary expenses.
EXPP Summit offers various speaking sessions, networking activities, exhibition and panel discussions. The topics this year include e.g. the following:
• Latest news on market trends, perspectives, standards and initiatives
• What role can the Financial Supply chain play in today’s turbulent times?
• Insights into pilot project of the European Commission on E-Invoicing and E-Ordering
• What are the steps towards a banking model for E-Invoicing?
• Global Shared Services strategy and the role of internal and external E-Invoicing
Monday, September 21
14:00 – 14:30 Stream B
International Rollout in the Automotive Aftermarket
• Market structure and the role of TecCom
• Various customer requirements and their different legal constraints
• How we fulfil the demand (marketing, organisational, technical)
• A realistic ROI case study for a supplier
Hubert Hohenstein, Solution Manager TecInvoice, TecCom GmbH, Germany
The lecture is chaired by Raimund Schlotmann, Managing Director, Itella Information GmbH
For registration and further information, please visit www.expp-summit.com