Annual General Meetings
Posti Group Corporation’s highest decision-making body is the General Meeting of Shareholders. It makes decisions in matters assigned for the General Meeting in the Companies Act and the company’s Articles of Association, i.e.
- adopts annual financial statements;
- decides on distribution of dividends;
- discharges members of the Supervisory Board and the Board of Directors as well as the President and CEO from liability for the financial year;
- elects members of the Supervisory Board and the Board of Directors as well as auditor, and decides on their remuneration;
- reviews the Remuneration report and makes an advisory resolution on the Remuneration policy every fourth year at minimum
Posti’s Annual General Meeting is held at least once a year, no later than by the end of June. If needed, the company may also hold Extraordinary General Meetings. Notice of the General Meeting is sent by the Board of Directors latest eight days before the meeting. Posti does not publish notice of the General Meeting on the company’s website because a state-owned company has only one shareholder.