The duties and responsibilities of Posti’s executive bodies are defined according to the Finnish laws. In its decision-making and corporate governance, Posti complies with the Finnish Limited Liability Companies Act, Posti Group Corporation’s Articles of Association, and the Corporate Governance Code for listed companies issued by the Securities Market Association on 19 September 2019, and in force starting 1 January 2020. (Securities Market Association)
Departure from the Corporate Governance Code recommendations:
- Notice of general meeting and appendices thereto are not published on the company website because a state-owned company has only one shareholder.
- The members of the Board of Directors, or Board member candidates, do not participate in the General Meeting of the Shareholders.
- Posti does not publish the date by which a shareholder must present to the Board of Directors a matter that he insists be discussed in the General Meeting
- Posti does not publish the archive of the documents of the General Meeting.
- Posti has no public register of insiders nor any employees subject to the personal disclosure obligation, since the company shares are not publicly listed.