Posti Kiinteistöt Oy is a fully owned subsidiary of Posti Group Corporation, and is the centralized location of all of the Group's Finnish real estate ownership and management.
We are responsible for a real estate entity of approximately 900,000 square meters, including Posti sorting centers, delivery points, warehouses, other production plants, as well as office premises and Posti shops. Fourty percent of them are owned by Posti Group, and the rest are rented locations. There are a total of 560 locations throughout Finland. Our company has 22 real estate professionals.
The mission of Posti Kiinteistöt is to:
- resolve Posti's facility needs;
- support Posti's business competitiveness and profitability by providing high-quality and cost-effective facility solutions in cooperation with our partners;
- increase the value of real estate owned by Posti and actively manage the capital bound to real estate; and
- be a reliable partner for our external facility customers.
Within Posti Group, we are a service provider from which the businesses and other operations rent their premises and from which they acquire all the property management and maintenance services they need. We are also responsible for new construction production and other development work related to real estate and premises, and utilize a cooperation and subcontractor network.
Finland is the current main focus of Posti Kiinteistöt.
- CEO Jarkko Ämtö, tel. +358 50 465 0973, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rentals: Letting Manager Nina Suhonen, tel. +358 40 572 5991, email@example.com